In today’s fast-paced world, staying connected is particularly important. Be it connecting over calls, messages, streaming movies and music, or even staying connected to the internet to access GPS and finding your way to the destination.
The importance of staying connected cannot be undermined, and Kia understands that. That’s why the automobile giant has installed built-in seamless smartphone connectivity in almost all its 2019 and 2020 cars using Kia Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto. These systems make the in-dash display in your Kia smart, thus making your smartphone easier to use while you’re driving on the road.
The seamless compatibility allows you: to access navigation, make or receive calls, read messages, and stream music while you drive. All of this without whipping out the phone every time. The Kia Apple CarPlay™ also supports third-party apps and the following Apple apps:
How to use the Kia Apple CarPlay™ on your Kia car?
The Kia Apple CarPlay™ comes with an extremely user-friendly interface which makes pairing your iPhone to the inbuilt display very easy. Precisely follow these easy steps to begin enjoying the sheer best of Kia Apple CarPlay™.
- Access the display in your Kia car and select the SETUP option. Tap on CONNECTIVITY/ PHONE PROJECTION option next.
- Select ENABLE Apple CarPlay™.
- Accept the command.
- Connect your Apple device to your car’s USB port using the lightning cable and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ specified.
- Upon connection, tap on the Apple CarPlay™ icon on your display device.
- Tap the buttons on the display screen to access the apps you would like to use.
- To get back to the home screen, tap the KIA button.
- You can equally use the voice command button placed on your steering wheel to wake Siri and make calls or interpret messages.
What can you achieve with Apple CarPlay™?
As mentioned earlier, Apple CarPlay™ in Kia provides endless and seamless connectivity. Utilizing it, you can:
- Make calls
- Send texts
- Use maps
- Stream music
- Use third-party apps
Visit us Today in Neptune, NJ!
Would you like to find out how the Apple CarPlay™ works in Kia models? Are you looking to upgrade to a 2019/2020 Kia? Head on over to Sansone Jr's 66 Kia!