New 2020 Kia Sportage Arrives at Sansone JR 66's Kia
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Rear privacy glass
- A tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
- A driver information display
- Selectable driving modes
- A height-adjustable driver's seat, a folding and reclining back seat
- An 8-inch touchscreen display
- Kia UVO infotainment system
- A six-speaker sound system with a USB port and Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Rearview camera
- Driver attention monitor
- Automatic high-beam control
- Lane departure warning and mitigation
- Forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking and pedestrian detection.
- 18-inch wheels
- Roof rails
- Hated and power-folding mirrors
- Exterior and interior styling enhancements
- Flat-bottom steering wheel with wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- Sofino simulated-leather upholstery
- Blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert.
- 18-inch wheels
- Roof rails
- Hands-free tailgate
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Black interior trim
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Sofino faux leather upholstery
- Rear USB port
- A more powerful engine
- 19-inch wheels
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Larger front brakes,
- Led headlights,
- Dual exhaust tips,
- Upgraded instrumentation
Start Your Adventure: New 2020 Kia Sportage.
The New 2020 Kia Sportage is a five-passenger compact crossover SUV available in LX, S, EX and SX Turbo trim levels. The LX obtains a decent number of standard features, while the S adds a few more and offers the most choices for optional packages. The EX contains features of both the above trims and their respective packages. The sporty SX Turbo comes with nearly all of the 2020 Kia Sportage's features as standard.
Front-wheel drive is standard, and an all-wheel-drive continue to be an option on all versions. The LX, S, and EX include a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine (181 horsepower, 175 lb-ft of torque), while the SX Turbo has a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder (240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque).
Adding all-wheel drive brings the output slightly to 237 hp. A six-speed automated transmission is standard, regardless of powertrain choice.
In this article, we review the various trim levels offered on the New 2020 Kia Sportage.
1. Standard equipment on the LX includes the following:
Standard safety features include
2. The S builds off the LX, including the following:
Two attractive packages are available for the S - Sunroof package and the S Premium package.
3. The EX essentially mixes and matches features from the above trims and packages of the 2020 Kia Sportage. It builds off the LX with the Popular package, adding the below features:
You can also opt for the Technology package.
4. Topping the Sportage range is the SX Turbo. It comes with everything above, plus...
Schedule a test drive today!
Book your test drive with Sansone Jr's 66 Kia today. We are located at 3415 Route 66 Neptune NJ, which is just a short drive for shoppers around Freehold, Asbury Park, and Belmar, and beyond!