Kia Safety: 2020 Models
- Advanced airbag system – overhead airbags, front impact airbags, side-impact airbags & knee airbags
- Seatbelt pre-tensioners
- Vehicle stability management
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electronic stability control
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Vehicle security system and intruder alert
- LATCH child-safety door locks in the back
- Sophisticated rearview camera
- Blind-spot monitoring and collision warning
- Lane-keeping assist & lane tracking
- Forward collision avoidance assist with pedestrian and bicyclist detection
- High beam assist (powered by LED lights)
- Downhill brake control
- Rear cross-traffic collision warning
- Traction control system
- Hill-start assist
- Smart cruise control
- Electronic parking brake with auto-hold (in the 2020 Kia Sportage)
- Rear parking system
New 2020 Kia Safety Features
Kia represents a brand that has always remained committed to safety. This can be regarded in the variety of safety features that the company introduces each year in its recent models. The 2020 Kia models likewise contain a suite of premium features.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the safety features customers can expect in the soon-to-be-launched models.
STANDARD SAFETY FEATURES
All new 2020 Kia cars come with the following standard safety features. These features are present in the previous models too, but they’ve been slightly fine-tuned to offer better safety benefits to car occupants:
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
The higher trim levels of all 2020 Kia models come with these state-of-the-art advanced safety features, in addition to the standard features:
POWERFULLY BUILT FOR SUPERIOR SAFETY
Apart from its phenomenal range of safety features, the new 2020 Kia car models retain the combined advantage of world-class construction and an Iso-Structure™ construction. This combination provides advanced tensile strength and crash-proof stability. The new 2020 models Kia has introduced have well-planned crumple zones that keep occupants safe from possible harm.
CRASH TEST RATING
The 2020 Kia models have received exceptionally good crash test ratings from the IIHS. For an excellent example, the 2020 Kia Telluride has got the highest rating of Good in 26/28 of the testing results. In the same way, the 2020 Kia Soul has enthusiastically received the most significant award from the IIHS – the Top Safety Pick +.
Experience how safe Kia is today!
Explore our local showroom at Sansone Jr's 66 Kia and test drive new 2020 Kia cars in New Jersey. We’re certain you’ll love their numerous safety features.